Monday, September 21, 2009

Itty-Bitty Baby Hoodie & Jeans

Wanna know why baby clothes are so stinkin' cute??? Because they're itty-bitty, teeny-tiny, Big People Clothes! Back in college, my friend and I had this saying "If it's smaller than average, it's cute." And this, my friends, is true.

Introducing the Itty-Bitty Baby Hoodie - it's one of my favorite things - because it's so tiny...and it's a hoodie! What's not to love about that...oh, and it has a sweet little birdie on it to boot. EXTRA cute points (the bird IS smaller than average). And the Jeans...ruffles on the cuffs and also, smaller than average. So Cute.

By the way - today is 12 weeks! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, she is SO cute - what sweet smiles! Your Josefine makes me SO excited to meet my little girl in just 13 weeks!!! It just goes so FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP