Monday, October 5, 2009

She's a Crooner

For the past week and a half or so, Josefine has been singing! When we sing to her, "Hallelu-Hallelu-Hallelu-Hallelujah! Praise Ye the Lord!" she goes "ahh, ahh, ahh" over and over again. At the end, there's a high note...and once I *think* she tried to hit it! ;) Haha. It's so much fun watching her discover so many new things! In this picture, friends Michael and Alicia are singing to her and she's singing right along with them. She's also just begun "chatting" with us!

Josefine, you never cease to...entertain...and amaze us! Love, Mama & Papa

5 comments:

  1. Well, of COURSE she loves to *sing*! She gets it honest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so sweet! Lily loves to "sing" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love the singing. We didn't get a babbling stage with either of the wee ones, and I really wish we'd been able to experience that part of it. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I noticed that you are a photographer. I am cultivating my photography skills myself. I want to be a photographer when I grow up!! I love the name of your business. In fact, when I was googling names to see what would be available, I came across your web site! Isn't that funny? We also have the same camera by the looks of it: Canon Rebel T1i? I am still learning about it and need to take some classes. Stopping in from SITS to say hi! I would also love some tips if you care to leave any!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness, she is SO precious. :) LOVE the pigtails!!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP